This section contains news articles of interest to the patrolling community in general. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the ASPA executive, nor can any information displayed here be relied upon as being accurate without further research and collaboration.
The Board of Management is seeking the services of an energetic, vibrant and motivated contractor to fill the casual role of Compliance Officer supporting the Registered Training Organisation and its training courses.
These nation-wide courses will require travel.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- liaising with other contractors to ensure the RTO is compliant,
- developing educational material that is compliant with the National Standards,
- managing the RTO courses.
Our preferred contractor will:
- understand the role of Ski Patrolling,
- be qualified to work as a Trainer Assessor at courses offered by the RTO,
- have TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment,
- have a current driver’s licence and have a vehicle able to tow the ASPA registered and braked trailer housing the organisation’s training resources,
- possess the interpersonal skills to liaise with the Training Committee, the Board of Management and other contractors,
- be able to work on a needs basis for up to 30 days prior to 30 June 2018.
For further information regarding the position, please contact the Training Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 February 2018.